451B Ion Chamber Survey Meter with Beta Slide
The auto-ranging 451B measures radiation rate and accumulated dose from beta, gamma and x-ray radiation sources.
- High sensitivity measurement of rate and dose simultaneously, with the capability to record peak rate.
- Auto-ranging and auto-zeroing.
- RS-232 communications interface with optional Windows-based Excel add-in for data logging.
- Programmable flashing LCD display and audible alarm.
- Easily-accessible battery door (operated by 2 9-volt alkaline batteries) on the outside of the bottom case.
- Available with dose equivalent energy response (SI units).
No customer comments for the moment.