IDA-1S Infusion Device Analyzer
The IDA-1S One-Channel Infusion Device Analyzer is a portable, battery-operated instrument that allows for speedy verification of infusion device performance.
The IDA-1S measures the flow rate and volume delivered, and the pressure generated in occlusions or blockages of the fluid line.
It is easy to set up and to use, and it can be used to test a wide variety of infusion pumps. It’s auto-start feature enables the unit to begin testing only when fluid is detected simplifying syringe pump testing as well as other tests with long startup times.
- Integrated carrying handle and lightweight for easy portability;
- Battery powered with up to 10 hours of continuous operation for on-the-go operation;
- LCD touch screen for ease of use;
- Average and instantaneous flow measurement;
- Occlusion pressure measurements to 45 psi;
- On-board memory allows test results storage instantly;
- Hydrograph graphical software to control unit,display results and print results via PC;
No customer comments for the moment.