ULTRA AS - Ion-Implanted-Silicon Charged-Particle Detectors
ULTRA ion-implanted-silicon detectors for alpha and beta spectroscopy are the most advanced charged-particle detectors ever produced.
Low-background ULTRA-AS detectors are made with special low-background materials and have an optimized depletion thickness to minimize background counts from cosmic rays.
- The standard for charged-particle detector spectroscopy.
- Ultra-thin entrance contact for optimum energy resolution.
- High geometric efficiency due to close detector-to-can spacing.
- Rugged and reliable.
- Gold-plated cans for contacts that last a lifetime.
- Advanced surface passivation for total device stability.
- ORTEC quality and reliability.
- Bakeable up to 200°C (requires special order).
Model U-020-450-AS Specifications:
- Active Area (mm2) - 450
- Alpha Resolution (keV FWHm @5.486 MeV) - 20
- 100 μm active depth to minimize cosmic background.
No customer comments for the moment.