855 - Dual Amplifier
The ORTEC Model 855 Dual Amplifier is an economical, general-purpose dual amplifier in a one-wide NIM module. The low-input noise, selectable shaping time constants, and gain range allow operation with semiconductor detectors, proportional counters, and scintillation detectors in a variety of applications.
- Two Model 575A Amplifiers in a onewide NIM for energy spectroscopy with multiple detectors
- For scintillation detectors, proportional counters, and semiconductor detectors
- Selectable shaping time constants (0.5, 1.5, and 3 μs)
- Gated active baseline restorer for high-count-rate applications
- Automatic baseline restorer threshold control
No customer comments for the moment.